Oxygen and Iron

Personal training studio

CORE VALUES


We want our core values to reflect everything that we do:

  • Be Professional
  • Pursue Growth and Learning
  • Communicate Openly and Clearly
  • Team Atmosphere: NOT I, but WE
  • Exceed Expectations
  • Bring Our Best
  • Be Honest and Transparent
  • Have Fun


WHAT WE WANT TO GIVE TO OUR CLIENTS

  • Empowerment
  • Education
  • Community
  • Service
  • Personal Attention


h e a l t h y LIFESTYLE BALANCE 

mindset - Nutrition - training 



OUR TRAINING TRIFECTA


HERE IS HOW IT WORKS.... 


mindset-

MINDSET IS EVERYTHING. STAYING POSITIVE IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS. 

WE START AND END OUR DAY WITH GRATITUDE.


NUTRITION-

WE LIVE BY THE 80/20 RULE.

EAT CLEAN 80% OF THE TIME ENJOYING A WHOLE FOOD BASED DIET LEAVING THE REMAINING 20% FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS. 


TRAINING-

DAILY SAFE FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENTS

INCORPORATING PROPER STRETCHING, MOBILITY WORK, STRENGTH/RESISTANCE TRAINING, AND CONDITIONING.





Welcome!


For those who are looking for a big box gym environment that is impersonal and competitive with its members, you are in the wrong place. We are a personal training studio, specializing in individualized and customized attention with one goal:  


 become your best self.


our team consists of dedicated, certified personal trainers who are committed to helping you become strong in both mind and body in a non-competitive, non-comparative environment.  If you're willing to put the time and effort into maximizing your fitness results, you need the right people and the right community to partner with you. You've just found it. welcome!